Monday, July 5, 2010

Surprises

July 4th, 2010
     When Lily and I head off on our walk each morning, I have a general idea of what we will see.  A few other dogs and people, trees, flower beds, houses and cars.  Sometimes we see something totally unexpected and exciting and if I'm lucky, I can get the camera ready in time to capture it. 

It seems that we've had so many surprises lately, both good and bad, that I have almost come to expect them.  At least, I don't reel from them so much when they pop up.  I just try to take them in and enjoy the good ones, or cling to the people I love to get through the bad.  In the end, it's the people who love and need us that matter.


Lily greets just about everyone with love and is never too busy to enjoy the day.  I love you, too , Lily!

No comments:

Post a Comment